Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm Sure You Know By Now

That we won't be going to Martha's vineyard for our one year anniversary this year, unfortunately. I'm coming off my second night, and into the third day, of being in the hospital for contractions and some concern over possible PTL. I swear that other than my insides apparently thinking that this is week 40, and not week 32 of my pregnancy... everything is really fantastic. Little Asher still looks amazing, and I got to see him working on his breathing during an ultrasound which was really awesome if only for the fact that the resident was thoroughly impressed with his lung development at even this early a stage and his odds look great with the Beta (steroid) shots and a little more time in there (Did the doctor just say modified bed-rest for me...? Yep)!

I finished my first unofficial semester at the Institute Direct Entry Nursing Program (one of the pre-reqs) and it is great to be off to a good start with a refresher course before diving in headfirst this September. And yes, because I will be "full term" at 37 weeks when I begin school I will be allowed to come off bed-rest and back into the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment