Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's Coming Up Fast!

We had an amazing weekend! Jesse surprised me by taking me to my 25th birthday dinner at a restaurant called "Top of the Hub" in Boston and I got what was the most amazing lobster dish ever! I think I will never want a bib or anything else to ever eat lobster again, I'm so spoiled! I highly recommend the dish! We also went out to see "Iron Man II" and it was really good. I think that we are both really getting into the "comic-book remake genre" as the movies are always entertaining in an old-fashioned story kinda way, but with all the explosions and other special effects that make it worth watching on the big screen (unless you have a giant plasma at home).

We also took a tour of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's Labor and Delivery and Postpartum departments this past weekend. I cannot believe that we're past the viability mark for our little guy! It just seemed so real being in the rooms during the tour and thinking that in about 3 months I could be in that very same room only hours away from holding our little guy! The unit is really nice, with all the rooms being private (a requirement of mine), and of course since this is 2010 in Boston there is free Wifi in the hospital (total score). It's time to start getting the nursery put together a bit more, washing all the little baby clothes and blankets, getting the crib and everything ordered, etc.... It's so exciting but I can't help it if I sometimes wish I could put the brakes on it all and enjoy each moment a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment